Pages

22/05/2010

Dried Red Cherries by Traverse Bay

"Dried red cherries"
Great tasting! Perfect for salads, baking, desserts & snacks.
Dried Red Cherries by Traverse BayMy first experience with dried tart cherries was when I went to visit my friend. She recommend Traverse Dried Red Cherries with me, I tried to taste them, wow! it's a wonderful! These are the best dried cherries are as good as it gets. They are perfectly sweet and delicious.

They are plump, fresh tasting, not too sweet, and actually taste like cherries. They can be frozen if you buy in bulk and are well priced. My family prefers them over dried cranberries or raisins as a snack. Dried Red Cherries are wonderful tossed in a salad, baked in cookies, cooked in oatmeal or added to granola mix. They have become a staple in my house.

If you love cherries and have never been to the cherry fest in Traverse City then I highly recommend you check Dried Red Cherries by Traverse Bay out. Its a great time!!

Click here for more details