Pages

01/06/2010

100% Organic Bake-Dried Mangos From Bare Fruit

100% Organic Bake-Dried Mangos From Bare FruitI have been trying to eat Bare Fruit Bake-Dried Mangos. This fruit tastes great and is now one of my favorites that I have tried. I keep a bag in my desk drawer at work, and one in the cabinet at home, always in stock.

These Bake-Dried Mangos are pure quality and make healthful sweet snack. There are no additives, no preservatives or no added sweetners just the pure fruit. These are amazing in cookies, muffins, and any sweet snacks. They are great plain, dipped in chocolate, peanut butter and whatever. There are a million things you can do with these.

Organic Bake-Dried Mangos by Bare Fruit is an excellent product. Highly recommend but beware because you will not be able to put them down. It melts in your mouth. The texture is light. I love it.

Click here for more details